Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

FIFA 15 Xbox One League

hahaha 1-1. Good game

Cancelled each other out first time I've played with Villa too. Need to get to know how to play with them considering I only use Leicester.

Joe Cole was the worst mistake ever and how Lopes saved that shot near the end il never know

Cancelled each other out first time I've played with Villa too. Need to get to know how to play with them considering I only use Leicester.

Joe Cole was the worst mistake ever and how Lopes saved that shot near the end il never know

Indeed. Really was 50/50. I was determined not to lose haha Villa are a decent team actually

Are we gonna get some sort of proper table going? Excel it and then screenshot on here. Maybe worth playing your fixture twice during that week like home and away.

I'm honestly terrible with computers mate, I'll keep a table on paper and post positions, points and GD on here, if you want a proper table, someone's gunna have to help me out, I'm honestly terrible at that stuff!! And yeah, I'd people want to do a home and away leg in a week that's fine with me, it's just about getting people motivated to actually do it!! If people can leave their thoughts on that it would be appreciated. Anyways, back to the essay... :(

I will sort the table out and maintain it. We need to get this organised asap. ALL players need to pick their teams by a deadline otherwise the reserves come in.

Good man Larry. You've really helped me out there, appreciate it.

You ready for our game HEGGS?

Archived