Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

FIFA 15 Xbox One League

If DevonFox is in agreeance, can I suggest we delete this thread and I will start a new one with proper rules etc at the beginning. I don't mind taking ownership for the league and maintaining it.

I propose we restart with:

- 10 Players (Who must name their team when they sign up)

- 2 Fixtures per week (Keeps the interest up)

- Both fixtures will be announced at the start of the week. It doesn't matter in which order you play them.

- 4* club teams.

The season will therefore last 4 weeks and 1/2 with each player having 9 games. We can then begin a new season after that with different teams. Any longer than 4 weeks, it will die off.

If DevonFox is in agreeance, can I suggest we delete this thread and I will start a new one with proper rules etc at the beginning. I don't mind taking ownership for the league and maintaining it.

I propose we restart with:

- 10 Players (Who must name their team when they sign up)

- 2 Fixtures per week (Keeps the interest up)

- Both fixtures will be announced at the start of the week. It doesn't matter in which order you play them.

- 4* club teams.

The season will therefore last 4 weeks with each player having 8 games. We can then begin a new season after that with different teams. Any longer than 4 weeks, it will die off.

Agreed.

What happens to the current results & standings? I had a game planned for tonight?

Not sure mate, if this thread is getting deleted can't see the point really. Will await further word but my gamertag is ant467 incase we do play tonight

Archived