Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

What's all the hate for? you do it the way you do it, we do it the way we do it! In the end it's still the same, 12 people playing eachother in a league!

What's all the hate for? you do it the way you do it, we do it the way we do it! In the end it's still the same, 12 people playing eachother in a league!

No hate here mate. Good luck to you. Just saying doing it like your ps4 league would be way too much for me to keep track of with the time I have available.

No hate here mate. Good luck to you. Just saying doing it like your ps4 league would be way too much for me to keep track of with the time I have available.

That's fair enough, i wonder how i am doing it all at times, i'm a Dad so of course Dad duties come first lol

Good luck back, it seems to be doing well 

Jesus what sad bastard is responsible for that? Kinell

Hi I'm the "sad bastard" you refer to

Was there any need for that really? does it affect you so much you have to post in a thread you aren't even part of to insult someone in a different thread & call someone you don't even know a sad bastard?

Who's the sad bastard now?

Ok guys. I'm at work tonight so I wont be here at the deadline. I'll post the next round of fixtures now. I will post this weeks review tomorrow after the two outstanding fixtures have been played.

Week 3 ......................

......... Ross LCFC Turner v DanNDH88 .........

......... LCFC FOX v Larry_LCFC .........

......... HEGGSY v VinceNoir .........

......... Ashley v DevonFox1884 .........

......... stix v dogadug .........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......... Larry_LCFC v Ross LCFC Turner .........

......... VinceNoir v DanNDH88 .........

......... DevonFox1884 v LCFC FOX .........

......... dogadug v HEGGSY .........

......... stix v Ashley .........

Oustanding Fixtures

......... stix v DanNDH88 .........

......... DanNDH88 v HEGGSY .........

Good luck guys. See you on the other side :thumbup: 

Archived