Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Hello mate yeah had problems with my Internet until today I'm online now and should be for rest of the day

No worries. I'll probably get on for about 5 today bud if all goes to plan. I'll msg you when I'm on.

Right people don't edit squads because it won't let you play FIFA.

CUSTOMISE - PROFILE - DELETE - ONLINE SQUADS & ONLINE CUSTOMISED.

Then accept invite and it will redownload squad files.

This sounds similar to a problem on the PS4.

When you say don't edit them does this include the default formation/starting line up or is it more to do with custom squads by transferring players?

If you mean formation/line up can you change this before going into a game or do you have to be with default and then change once game starts?

This sounds similar to a problem on the PS4.

When you say don't edit them does this include the default formation/starting line up or is it more to do with custom squads by transferring players?

If you mean formation/line up can you change this before going into a game or do you have to be with default and then change once game starts?

Basically don't transfer players and don't change squads as and when the new update comes out online change your squads when you're on the season page.

Just beat Stix 1-0. Boring game really to tell the truth draw probably a fair result Stix don't be so predictive though!

Just beat Stix 1-0. Boring game really to tell the truth draw probably a fair result Stix don't be so predictive though!

Really scrappy game. Fenerbahçe aren't very good on this. Well played.

Week 4 ......................

......... Ross LCFC Turner v VinceNoir .........

......... Larry_LCFC v DevonFox1884 .........

......... DanNDH88 v dogadug ......... (0-2)

......... LCFC FOX v stix .........

......... HEGGSY v Ashley .........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

......... DevonFox1884 v Ross LCFC Turner .........

......... dogadug v VinceNoir .........

......... stix v Larry_LCFC .........

......... Ashley v DanNDH88 ......... (2-0)

......... HEGGSY v LCFC FOX .........

Oustanding Fixtures

......... Ashley v DevonFox1884 .........

Deadline: 27/03/2015 (22:30hrs)

Disconnected out of a game with vince. Was getting hammered 5-1! My crap connection costing me all the time!

Shame about the disconnection and that you were getting done by the lag :( It was absolutely smooth for me. Do we just say that 5-1 is the final score? It was a pretty weird game. Despite the scoreline I think I got lucky, basically scored with every shot and you just couldn't catch a break down the other end.

Archived