Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Wtf man, did someone else play the 2nd half of that game for you?! Because you played completely different to the 1st half. Good game anyway.

Fenerbahçe 2-3 Anderlecht

I just changed formation and took the fat slow striker off for some quickish guy. Seemed to work a treat lol I also went on ultra attacking because I was losing. Until the 85th minutes when I went park the bus :P

Ok so to clarify how the playoff system will work. 1st place gets the home spot in the final. Playoffs decide the other.

SDVF.png

See the PS4 version and Xbox One leagues can give each other inspiration for formats! :P

See the PS4 version and Xbox One leagues can give each other inspiration for formats! :P

Is that how you lot are doing it as well?Think its the only way really. First place needs some sort of reward for coming top.

I need to play Larry but I'm guaranteed a play off spot (if my maths is right) which is nice.

The way I'm playing I stand no chance lol. I'd like all the other games played before the last fixtures are released and played really.

Week 9 ......................

......... Ross LCFC Turner v dogadug .........

......... DevonFox1884 v stix .........

......... VinceNoir v Ashley .........

......... Larry_LCFC v HEGGSY ....

......... DanNDH88 0 - 2  LCFC FOX .........

Outstanding Fixtures

......... DevonFox1884 v Ross LCFC Turner ......... (week 4)

......... Ashley v DevonFox1884 ......... (Week 3)

All games MUST be played by 3/4/15 22:30hrs to allow playoffs to begin. 0-0 draws will be given to any game not played.

Archived