Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

11 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

Starting to get very temped to spoof another country for a day or two, found a park in Japan full of Pikachus, Bulbasaurs and Eevees. Although at the KP we seem to get Dratini and Squirtle around the clock

How you going to manage that?

Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Weepinbell nuge.gif

yeah man well exciting when that popped up. 

got 2 10km eggs on the go but gonna be a while before i hatch them badboys. if i legit walk 10km in the next few days and i get some bullshit i'll delete the app.

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

got 2 10km eggs on the go but gonna be a while before i hatch them badboys. if i legit walk 10km in the next few days and i get some bullshit i'll delete the app.

I had 2 10km eggs hatch at the same time, both Eevees. I'm level 19 and they're the only 10km eggs I've found

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

I've read that 10km eggs do not only hatch pokemons that are restricted to 10km eggs, but also 5km and 2km pokemons! You need to trim that fat to get rewarded ;)

My top cp is a 1095 Flareon. Then an 800 and something pidgeot after that. Have 8 pokemon over 700 now which is pretty epic for Gym take overs.  

Not really got any rare ones despite hatching lots of eggs. Rarest i have are Mr Mime, Growlithe and Ryhorn. Apparently Dratini and dragonites like to hang near clock towers. Wish there was one near me haha.

Just hit level 14 and my highest is a 1193 Lapras (hatched from a 10k egg).

Went Stratford for the day yesterday and it was ridiculous the amount of Pokestops there, nearly all of them had lure modules on as well lol  was amazing.

45 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

What's everyone's level and strongest Pokemon?

Just hit level 17 and my highest is a 1075 Flareon 

I'm lvl 19, my strongest is only an 801CP Fearow, has quite high potential. Got a 520CP Eevee which is going to be a beast when I evolve him. Less than 1km off hatching 2 5km eggs, see if I get anything half decent this afternoon

Haven't really bothered with powering anything up yet, going to wait until I hit the mental levels - 25 upwards you're talking 200,000XP then huge jumps every level after that

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

I've still never gotten a 10km egg and I'm level 16. Had my first 2km egg just hatch that wasn't a Pidgey just now - 463CP Bulbasaur and a new Pokedex entry. Shazam.

My advice to everyone is to get yourself to a beach ASAP. I was in King's Lynn for a wedding this weekend and on the beach there was 3 lure modules within feet of each other with lure modules on all weekend. I caught dozens of new Pokemon and I'm flying up the Magikarp candies. A tasty looking Onix was my favourite capture and I caught so many Ghastly's I've upgraded to a Haunter and am half way to a Genghar. Lovely stuff. 

The gyms in the vicinity had a Gyrados and a Lapras both well over 2000CP. Madness, 

Missed out on a Rhyhorn which I was fuming about though since the missus got it while mine was in the process of crashing.

Seen 56 caught 56 so far.

6 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

My advice to everyone is to get yourself to a beach ASAP. I was in King's Lynn for a wedding this weekend and on the beach there was 3 lure modules within feet of each other with lure modules on all weekend. I caught dozens of new Pokemon and I'm flying up the Magikarp candies. A tasty looking Onix was my favourite capture and I caught so many Ghastly's I've upgraded to a Haunter and am half way to a Genghar. Lovely stuff. 

My band's on tour for a week from Saturday - starting in Southport, doing Swindon, Banbury, Cardiff, Bristol... gonna see so many different Pokemon. I'm not driving any of it either so should catch a few on the road too :trumpet:

Getting a bit fed up of this game now.

Just made it to Level 23 and the XP needed for Level 24 is 125,000. I didn't get any lures, lucky eggs, or incense for leveling up and I haven't seen a new Pokemon in 3 days. 

They really need to fix the 3 step glitch as that was the best part of the game. I am getting sick of Pidgys and Rats and ****ing Zubats that take 10 balls to catch!!!

They also need to fix gym battles as it is so easy to take over a gym it's almost not worth leaving a pokemon there