Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

27 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

My band's on tour for a week from Saturday - starting in Southport, doing Swindon, Banbury, Cardiff, Bristol... gonna see so many different Pokemon. I'm not driving any of it either so should catch a few on the road too :trumpet:

Noice. 3 hour drive was a bit of a waste really for catching stuff since the signal was garbage for most of the journey. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I caught two nitrodans the female one and because I powered up the first one just using one candy I'm stuck on 24 candys 1 more required to evolve it piased me off that has. 

Transfer the other one?

2 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

What's everyone's level and strongest Pokemon?

Just hit level 17 and my highest is a 1075 Flareon 

level 12 and a 551 Cloyster. No idea wich one is rarest. Seems the magnemite is epic? But I must have caught about a dozen or so of them. Evolved one to a Magneton.

5 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I've got the original 3DS (haven't used in years, boxed and mint condition) which I'll sell, let me know if you're interested

Ah yeah, how much you want for it?

Level 18, 1450 Vaperon.

I need some decent places to go around South Leicestershire for rare ones, any ideas? Went Foxton Locks when it first came out and that seamed decent, think my dogs might be heading there tonight lol.

Level 16 after hording around 130 pidgy candies and some other low level pokemon and using a lucky egg to keep evolving them all. Worked quite well. Got me from 14 to 16 and into the 10k's XP i think. 

I think im the only dumb one here who has picked the yellow team lol 

The game crashes inordinate amount of times on my iPhone 5... I was walking home from work with my wife today to hunt and hatch eggs. We were under way for over 4 hours... Just as an Electabuzz spawned, mine crashed. She caught it though. Got me a Golduck, Charmander, Lickitung a strong Nidorino and a few Eevees along with around 120 balls. So all in all, pretty decent. Evolved my first Hypno, Beedrill and Vaporeon as a result.

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

How much are they brand new

That's the thing they don't do the original 3DS anymore, the New 3DS (bit more power, more Virtual Console support) is about £150 and the 3DS XL is about £170. They do a crappy unfoldable version without 3D support for £100 too

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

That's the thing they don't do the original 3DS anymore, the New 3DS (bit more power, more Virtual Console support) is about £150 and the 3DS XL is about £170. They do a crappy unfoldable version without 3D support for £100 too

Yeah I've seen theres about 14 different versions for sale, so i'm never sure which is the 1 to go for