Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

Ive been very casual when playing this. Rarely walk anywhere. I do hav 1 question. You will laugh cause to you it will be simple to answer but what the hell do you do at poke stops? Whenever I've passed one I click on it and nothing happens. A picture comes up of where you are and something about modules at the top but how do you collect items from them? I've ran out of poke balls now and don't want to spend money buying some

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

Ive been very casual when playing this. Rarely walk anywhere. I do hav 1 question. You will laugh cause to you it will be simple to answer but what the hell do you do at poke stops? Whenever I've passed one I click on it and nothing happens. A picture comes up of where you are and something about modules at the top but how do you collect items from them? I've ran out of poke balls now and don't want to spend money buying some

spin the disk in the centre (the picture)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Adster said:

Apparantely a fvcking Vaporeon spawned in Argents Mead yesterday whilst I was busy. Fuming.

Likely best to evolve your own from a strong Eevee anyway.

Missed a Mr Mime and Muk yesterday.

Edited by shen

1 hour ago, Adster said:

Apparantely a fvcking Vaporeon spawned in Argents Mead yesterday whilst I was busy. Fuming.

lol just casually had a Vaporeon 1460 spawn outside my work so I now have two really strong ones lol.

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol just casually had a Vaporeon 1460 spawn outside my work so I now have two really strong ones lol.

Cheers for that mate lollollol

I work in an office in the middle of nowhere so I unfortunately never get any spawn at work.

Edited by Adster

3 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Glenfield is absolutely shocking for Pokemon and Pokestops. there's nothing around whatsoever.

Shit load of pidgeys, ratatas and spearows. Think the most rare Pokemon I hav found is a krabby. Went to Glasgow and there were pokestops everywhere. Shame I didn't play the game when I was there

Absolutely fuming! On

the train if you are quick you can catch Pokemon if you click as soon as they appear. I caught loads of the standard crap then a fricken over 1000cp victreebell appeared and dodged my first poke ball and got lost in the tunnel south of Grantham. Damn it!

30 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Absolutely fuming! On

the train if you are quick you can catch Pokemon if you click as soon as they appear. I caught loads of the standard crap then a fricken over 1000cp victreebell appeared and dodged my first poke ball and got lost in the tunnel south of Grantham. Damn it!

I managed to click on a few (as a passenger) on motorway the other day but as soon as you get one in the ball it vanishes. Don't know if i had really bad luck or if you're too far from where you found it you can't capture it

I swear this game is trolling me.

I've gone from getting nothing but potions from pokestops to getting nothing but pokeballs. I have 150 pokeballs and 0 potions now compared to the other way round earlier in the week.

Anyone else getting this?

Maybe it's Niantics way of making it harder to take over gyms?

26 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Discussing another mans ability to achieve an erection. What a grossly unpleasant human being  

Can you actually explain why I'm racist? Do you know what racism is? Do you know what Islam or Christianity is? 

41 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Can you actually explain why I'm racist? Do you know what racism is? Do you know what Islam or Christianity is? 

Keep it to the other thread or keep it in PM's, no need to hijack this one.

One another note, I wasted about 50 Great pokeballs (all curved) and 15 berries trying to catch a CP 709 Riachu yesterday. It jumped out 20 times before vanishing. Needless to say it took the wife 5 throws to get it with regular pokeballs and no berries. I'm bitching here now since she doesn't want to hear any more of it at home :P

Edited by shen

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Caught my first Dewgong, cost me 40 balls - I daren't use Razz Berries anymore cause of that fvcking curveball glitch. Saw my first Tentacruel in Birmingham last night, damn thing vanished first escape

What's the curveball glitch?

Just now, glenny_fox said:

What's the curveball glitch?

You use a Razz Berry and it registers almost every ball throw thereafter as a curveball which usually wings high and to the right, no matter how straight the throw with or without holding

Have read loads of people having the same problem, have also read lots of people saying we're imagining it but that's bullshit. Maybe it's just with certain phones/certain version of Android but I definitely experience it so unless the Pokemon is right up close I won't use Razz Berries

21 minutes ago, Adster said:

Caught a nice 701 Oddish on my morning walk of the dog this morning. Makes a change to fvcking Pidgeys!

Also hatched a Mr. Mime from a 10k egg. Lovely stuff.

You're lucky, I hatched a fooking Jynx out of my 10k egg!!! I see about 5 a day lol

1 minute ago, Simo86 said:

You're lucky, I hatched a fooking Jynx out of my 10k egg!!! I see about 5 a day lol

Really? That's unlucky for you. I've only ever seen once Jinx in Argents Mead in hinckley, and it was only CP 21 lollol.