Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Caught my first Dewgong, cost me 40 balls - I daren't use Razz Berries anymore cause of that fvcking curveball glitch. Saw my first Tentacruel in Birmingham last night, damn thing vanished first escape

There's a tentacruel every night near my work. The indusrial estate near Tesco in south Wigston if you're chasing later!

2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

There's a tentacruel every night near my work. The indusrial estate near Tesco in south Wigston if you're chasing later!

Cheers - I'm off on tour tomorrow (starting in Southport) so I'm guessing I'll come across one at some point but will bear it in mind if I don't! I've only ever seen one Tentacool and I'm level 22

Most of that has only really come together in the last day or two but I will admit I've done an old habit of mine which is to gain an advantage in anyway possible when it comes to games. Two and a half weeks though ground through like the rest of you, if you enjoy what you're doing carry on as you are; dont ruin it for yourselves!

I just want a high IV'd up Squirtle, Dratini and Charmander candies now. Can batter the gyms then

edit: 10k egg finally gives me something, after Electabuzz x3, Jynx x2 and an Onyx

Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-49-29.png

Edited by SpazticChicken

12 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

Most of that has only really come together in the last day or two but I will admit I've done an old habit of mine which is to gain an advantage in anyway possible when it comes to games. Two and a half weeks though ground through like the rest of you, if you enjoy what you're doing carry on as you are; dont ruin it for yourselves!

I just want a high IV'd up Squirtle, Dratini and Charmander candies now. Can batter the gyms then

edit: 10k egg finally gives me something, after Electabuzz x3, Jynx x2 and an Onyx

Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-49-29.png

Did you cheat and trick the phone to thinking you're in LA or something?

Edited by Adster

12 minutes ago, Adster said:

Did you cheat and trick the phone to thinking you're in LA or something?

Tokyo :cool:

And its pathetic really, I'm emulating through a laptop with all sorts of settings to circumnavigate location detection. I was enjoying the outside aswell, with all those people and trees and stuff

Big changes in the last few hours.

Vaporeon and Snorlax have been nerfed, Water Gun now only does 6 damage.

Dratini nests no longer exist meaning people rolling around with their 10 Dragonites will be in an exclusive club for quite a while.

Spawn locations on the whole seem to have changed. My go to places in Tokyo were a Pikachu Park, Growlithe Park and a Magmar Park, theyre now Pinsir, Ekans & Electrabuzz respectively. Dont know whats happened to the Ponytas of Nelson Mandela or the hourly Dratini of the King Power though.

Edited by SpazticChicken

2 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

Big changes in the last few hours.

Vaporeon and Snorlax have been nerfed, Water Gun now only does 6 damage.

Dratini nests no longer exist meaning people rolling around with their 10 Dragonites will be in an exclusive club for quite a while.

Spawn locations on the whole seem to have changed. My go to places in Tokyo were a Pikachu Park, Growlithe Park and a Magmar Park, theyre now Pinsir, Ekans & Electrabuzz respectively. Dont know whats happened to the Ponytas of Nelson Mandela or the hourly Dratini of the King Power though.

That makes sense, in Birstall earlier I saw 2 silhouettes, a Diglett and unknown. Haven't seen that happen where I live since about the 2nd day I played there's only about 7 or 8 types that usually crop up and hardly any rares

We've been receiving reports of a new update for Android. Changelog below:

• Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
  • Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
  • Refined certain Gym animations
  • Improved memory issues
  • Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
  • Modified battle damage calculation
  • Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
  • Updated Pokémon details screen
  • Updated achievement medal images
  • Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
  • Minor text fixes

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

They need to have a fairer spread of Pokemon. Syston has a load of crap all the time

It's dreadful.

The only place worth being near is the brook near the park. 

1 gym in the whole town... 

Even Sileby has 3 or 4!

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

This game's got me right into the series again. Dug out Gold and Fire Red yet cannot save either game. Gutted. Ordered myself a Leaf Green though.

Think theres a little watch battery inside the actual cartridge that over time obviously dies; easily changeable though, guides on YouTube ect.

Lost mine years ago, put so much time into Blue and Gold