Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Just caught a Blastoise & a Nidoking in the middle of Thurmaston. Me & my mate pulled up to get this Blastoise and then about 10 cars all pulled up, such a surreal thing

Imagine when Niantic do the events where MewTwo is available at a specific location at a specific time! It'll go crazy! 

A lot of the nests have changed. I usually had three Growlithes spawning at a park by my flat. Took me 5 minutes to capture all three every time they spawned, but now it's turned into a Psyduck/Meowth nest. I think some guys on Reddit are compiling a list highlighting what the variou nests have changed to. 

Gave this my first proper go at the weekend. Went from lvl 5-9

went markeaton park Saturday and raided all the pokestops constantly. Got 9 eggs (2 hatched, 1 rattata and 1 eevee) started 2 5km eggs now. Caught various Pokemon. The best one being a venomoth at 313cp

went Skegness yesterday and found a jynx at 414cp. Also managed to find ghastly, jiggly puff, goldeen, kabuto, dratini and a shit load of drowzees so I'm close to having hypno now. Starting to enjoy the game more but not even bothering with the gyms. Everyone too strong.

Edited by kingcarr21

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Game is really unenjoyable since the foot print tracker was fully removed and pokevision died. 

The game has been unenjoyable since they removed the tracker in the first place.

But now that they've taken Pokevision down it's unplayable.

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The game has been unenjoyable since they removed the tracker in the first place.

But now that they've taken Pokevision down it's unplayable.

Agreed. There is literally no way to track any of the pokemon now. Even if it appears on the tracker, you have zero clue whether the pokemon is north, south, east or west. It's ****ing dumb. You literally have to walk and hope for the best. 

9 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

https://poketradecentre.com/

Is this for real?

I'm actually lost for words

I can't believe that. Crazy what people will do to be better than their mates. 

I've used up all my data this month now so can't play unless I'm near wifi. Quite limiting to what you can do in this case ha.

9 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Is this for real?

Niantic posted somethhing online recently saying this sort of thing does not exist, its a blatant scam. not only are you giving these people access to your pokemon go accounts, but you're giving them your bank details too

13 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Niantic posted somethhing online recently saying this sort of thing does not exist, its a blatant scam. not only are you giving these people access to your pokemon go accounts, but you're giving them your bank details too

There is a well known fifa youtuber who's actually advertising this site on his videos at the moment, so I'm not sure it's a scam.

Still think it's absolutely ridiculous though, they are charging £25 a pop to catch pokemon!

10 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Is this for real?

Won't open at work, what is it?

Judging by the comments I imagine that they will  take over your account, use these country hacking things to make it think you are in a certain country next to a nest of the specific pokemon you want, then they just wait and catch it for you.