Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Just when I thought the human race was at its lowest point 

along comes this rubbish and proves to me human exhistance has been wasted on millions of muppets ! 

Buy a bike , go see the countryside 

That's kind of the idea of the game, surely that argument would work better with nearly every other game ever invented that means sitting inside?

4 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Just when I thought the human race was at its lowest point 

along comes this rubbish and proves to me human exhistance has been wasted on millions of muppets ! 

Buy a bike , go see the countryside 

Kinda the point of the game, mate lol.

Just gone by a couple of Pokemon that I haven't got. Tried using a couple of Poke radars with no luck. Which is the best one to use? I've got Smart Poke which won't let me sign in and Poke Radar which only picks up shit Pokemon. 

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Go is a decent gimmicky game but the real thing is far better. Just started Leaf Green again. I love the way Charmander now learns Metal Claw early doors just so you aren't stuck forever in Pewter City.

I'm currently playing Pokemon dark rising. Download that if you want a bit more of a challenge. Dragon types r your starters (dratini, bagon or Gible) and the levels you fight start off ok but every so often u fight a "boss" with really hi levels. Quite challenging. Story is a bit crazy tho

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Go is a decent gimmicky game but the real thing is far better. Just started Leaf Green again. I love the way Charmander now learns Metal Claw early doors just so you aren't stuck forever in Pewter City.

I've been glued to Fire Red for about a week now and it's really enjoyable. Got quite far on it until my phone fvcked up so had to start from scratch again :dry:

Edited by buzzer_b

Think I'm gonna have to get a 3DS and play through the XY game, looks decent and there's the new game out later this year. Pokemon Go is great and I'll be playing it for a long time yet, but I agree about not being as good as the proper Nintendo games. 

59 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Think I'm gonna have to get a 3DS and play through the XY game, looks decent and there's the new game out later this year. Pokemon Go is great and I'll be playing it for a long time yet, but I agree about not being as good as the proper Nintendo games. 

The storyline is horrendously cringeworthy.

I wouldn't bother too much but I would get Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby if you want some nostalgia mixed in with enhanced gameplay.

I've got problems logging on to my Trainer Club Account. I've typed in the correct info, yet the message says my account has been disabled for 15 minutes due to not logging on correctly too many times. And this was my first attempt.

Then I waited 15 minutes to log on again, same message pops up. Has anyone else got the same problem?

https://pokeadvisor.com/

Decent for overlooking your IVs, stats and ect. Discovered a few I thought were decent are actually below par and I'd given them an easy time despite having a shit movesets, will look for alternatives.

Just hatched a decent Pikachu from a 2k egg, best luck I've had in days, the eggs have been absolute stinkers recently.

Edited by SpazticChicken

8 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm currently playing Pokemon dark rising. Download that if you want a bit more of a challenge. Dragon types r your starters (dratini, bagon or Gible) and the levels you fight start off ok but every so often u fight a "boss" with really hi levels. Quite challenging. Story is a bit crazy tho

Might have a look at that. I always get so far through a hack and just lose interest.

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I've been glued to Fire Red for about a week now and it's really enjoyable. Got quite far on it until my phone fvcked up so had to start from scratch again :dry:

I had Fire Red but it was a US version and it stopped working. I'm enjoying Leaf Green. You do sort know what's going to happen but still doesn't make it a bad game. There are always some nice little twists in the remakes too.

Team so far is Pikachu, Charmeleon, Mankey and Clefable but think I'll probably bin the latter two. Both quite low level in comparison and I don't really see either being great for me. Misty's beaten me twice as well. Pikachu's good but the Thundershock isn't doing anymore to Starmie than Water Pulse is doing to me lol not sure what others I want to raise but could do with a water type soon. I do seem to remember Fire Red being quite good for variety in what you can catch.

15 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Might have a look at that. I always get so far through a hack and just lose interest.

I had Fire Red but it was a US version and it stopped working. I'm enjoying Leaf Green. You do sort know what's going to happen but still doesn't make it a bad game. There are always some nice little twists in the remakes too.

Team so far is Pikachu, Charmeleon, Mankey and Clefable but think I'll probably bin the latter two. Both quite low level in comparison and I don't really see either being great for me. Misty's beaten me twice as well. Pikachu's good but the Thundershock isn't doing anymore to Starmie than Water Pulse is doing to me lol not sure what others I want to raise but could do with a water type soon. I do seem to remember Fire Red being quite good for variety in what you can catch.

I'm stuck on exactly the same spot mate. Starmie is killing me with the Water Pulse lol