Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 14:37, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just walked the dog for an hour and a half, got 2 Pidgeys 2 Rats and bugger all else. A Snorlax came up on my Nearby for about 5 seconds then vanished

What's the best tracker for Android these days?

Without some kind of tracker this game is pointless.

On 08/10/2016 at 14:37, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just walked the dog for an hour and a half, got 2 Pidgeys 2 Rats and bugger all else. A Snorlax came up on my Nearby for about 5 seconds then vanished

What's the best tracker for Android these days?

I can't seem to find one that actually works atm. I've had Smart Poke, PokeWhere and Poke Radar and there all naff.

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I can't seem to find one that actually works atm. I've had Smart Poke, PokeWhere and Poke Radar and there all naff.

Yeah after the update I can't find one that works. I tried using a GPS spoofer thing and it put me in different places but kept saying it couldn't confirm the location so nothing would show up. There's only about 10 types that I come across commonly now and hardly ever see anything I don't have or could even use for evolving. Never seem to come across Caterpies anymore and I haven't got Butterfree yet! Seems to be nothing but Pidgey, Weedle, Rattata, Drowzee, Spearow, Zubat, the occasional Gastly, Psyduck, Poliwag, Meowth, Nidoran and not a lot else

On the plus side I finally have enough candy to evolve Meowth, nearly enough to evolve Shellder, Squirtle, Poliwhirl and Slowpoke so I will finally get some new Pokemon soon

I'm halfway to Gyaradaos too  :vardy:

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah after the update I can't find one that works. I tried using a GPS spoofer thing and it put me in different places but kept saying it couldn't confirm the location so nothing would show up. There's only about 10 types that I come across commonly now and hardly ever see anything I don't have or could even use for evolving. Never seem to come across Caterpies anymore and I haven't got Butterfree yet! Seems to be nothing but Pidgey, Weedle, Rattata, Drowzee, Spearow, Zubat, the occasional Gastly, Psyduck, Poliwag, Meowth, Nidoran and not a lot else

On the plus side I finally have enough candy to evolve Meowth, nearly enough to evolve Shellder, Squirtle, Poliwhirl and Slowpoke so I will finally get some new Pokemon soon

Drowzee's have become the new Pidgey. Their fvcking everywhere lol:dry:

Tbf I have picked up a few new Pokemon and evolved new one's in the last couple of days but it is getting shit because all you ever seem to do is pick up Pidgeys, Rattatas and Drowzees. There needs to be more rare Pokemon popping up. And ffs sort the bastard tracker out or at least get a Pokemon Radar app that works. It makes the game worth playing when your looking for particular Pokemon.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

I havent seen anything new in 5 days, getting very bored of this shit.

Same. Well a Snorlax on Nearby list but it vanished before I got near it. Last new one I got was on Saturday - have played every day since, just not getting anything interesting

The first day I played it I found an Abra and a Grimey, have only seen one or two of each since

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The new nearby/tracking system being beta tested in the states is amazing to use. Game will be a lot more enjoyable when they drop that for everyone in an update 

The game definitely needs it, I imagine they've lost a lot of people lately. 

14 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm on 311 Magikarp candies.....soooo close

Not read any of the thread but my 9 year old son just got into this and Loughborough Queens Park has loads of wibbly wobbly flashy thingies and pokemon stuff. In fact everyone today was walking around head down into their phones.

Strange game but as a competitive dad I found myself for some bizzare reason running around tapping my phone with my son.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Finally got my hands on my first 10km egg - 2 minutes after catching my second Porygon. Half way through hatching it. 

If this is not a new addition to the Pokedex i will be distraught. So get set for an Eevee hatching.

So far I've had 4 10km eggs which so far have been 1 Electabuzz and 3 Eevee. So I'd definitely get ready for an Eevee hatch if I were you.

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

Finally got my hands on my first 10km egg - 2 minutes after catching my second Porygon. Half way through hatching it. 

If this is not a new addition to the Pokedex i will be distraught. So get set for an Eevee hatching.

Eevee incoming!

As Glenny said. I've only ever had Eevee's in 10km eggs. The Electabuzz is supposedly a rarer one but they spawn up University Road all the time

Went for a walk earlier, was on 1.6km on a 5km egg to start - when I got to the half way point I was upto 3.8km. Walked the same route home (no connection issues) and I'm only up to 4.8km. To make things worse I had Slowpoke and Caterpie on my nearby list (need 1 of each to evolve for Slowbro and Butterfree) and neither showed up. Then a Squirtle appeared on my map (need 1 to evolve), before I could even tap on it it vanished, then a Rattata popped up. I hate this game but I can't give it up for fear of moobs.