Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

56 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Aren't you the guy that actively bragged on this forum about cheating? "Doing everything to win"?

I've got no sympathy. It's people like you that put me off after a week.

The whole point of Pokemon go was it was supposed to be a bit of fun walking around exploring. It was bad enough when the tracking never worked but when people started cheating?

Absolutely tragic.

You should be embarrassed you entertained joining in for even a week @Finnegan 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Love a bit of nostalgia Nick.

lol you either need a new girlfriend or are looking for an excuse to fumble around in countryside bushes for a boyfriend. 

I go running and all I see is men on phones patrolling the countryside looking for other likeminded poke'a'man's.

Its actually genius as they don't need to lie about their whereabouts anymore, they can just tell the truth.....

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Aren't you the guy that actively bragged on this forum about cheating? "Doing everything to win"?

I've got no sympathy. It's people like you that put me off after a week.

The whole point of Pokemon go was it was supposed to be a bit of fun walking around exploring. It was bad enough when the tracking never worked but when people started cheating?

Absolutely tragic.

If you took that as bragging I'd have to detect a little bit of jealousy there in the first case, if you think it was and that was the highlight of my day or something I dont know what type of ghastly image you have of me. The intention was to find others that were either doing the same thing to gain tips or to just see what other people had on here because at that point I was catching up and not getting out as much as I was before lol

Sympathy? Life goes on mate, the outside is still there and all that. If I want I could make another account or do something else on my terms of course.

I started the game a week late, got a new phone and a SIM, then played legit hard for a month and was regularly marching around in the early hours bumping into dog walkers and other sleepless loonies. Even invested in some Pokecoins but everyday was the same thing; Pidgeys, Rats, Ducks, Magikarp and Venonat, best I'd get in a day would be hatches or the one in a hundred Squirtle or Eevee, everything else was out of bounds in my current life. Meanwhile the vast majority of Gyms were taken by 2000cp+ Dragonites, Muks, Snorlax.

Its been obvious for a very long time if you release a game that can be exploited easily people are going to use it to their advantage, if the makers of the game then make it blatant far down the line they could have done more to stop cheating from the very start but wipe out a huge amount of players that have invested massively up to a point in retrospective punishment, with no alternative for example - reset to the point I started spoofing or just taking all my rares off me and levelling me down to the point I began? No, theyre chopping heads off for something as common as internet piracy.

'People like you', sod off your never before cheated at anything high perch :P

On 19 August 2016 at 19:22, potter3 said:

Don't bother powering stuff up until you're like level 20

I've taken your advise and now level 20. Upgraded my 5 best Pokemon of different types, now all over a thousand CP. Ready to take down some gyms. Oh boy, my stardust depleted fast.

22 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Fuuuuuuurk a Raichu just popped up on my radar in Birstall and vanished before I could get to it. Still haven't even got a Pikachu so no chance I'd ever get enough candy to evolve one. Fvcking buggery.

Keep hatching those 2km eggs. Got another one yesterday.

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Keep hatching those 2km eggs. Got another one yesterday.

I hardly ever get 2km eggs, usually hatch 2-3 5km eggs per day. Whenever I get the 2km eggs they're usually rubbish Pokemon that I find everyday.

Currently have 97 caught Pokemon (99 seen, missing Graveler and Pikachu) but I reckon I'll have enough candy in the next week to evolve 7-8 new ones (Victreebel, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Electrode, Primape, Graveler, Poliwrath, Slowbro - I'm 1-10 Candy away from all of these)

3 hours ago, Charl91 said:

Not had a bloody 10k egg for ages. I currently have 8 5k eggs, and one 2k egg.

I've always got a 10k egg, but I am walking my b*l*cks off!

Seem to find if I put in the miles but only incubate 6 per go it throws in a 10k half the time but I'm only level 21 so I think it's a program encryption to get you to buy incubators. (not bad in 11 days)

1 hour ago, Great Boos Up said:

I've always got a 10k egg, but I am walking my b*l*cks off!

Seem to find if I put in the miles but only incubate 6 per go it throws in a 10k half the time but I'm only level 21 so I think it's a program encryption to get you to buy incubators. (not bad in 11 days)

I'm probably getting about 6k steps a day, but I only have 2 incubators on the go. My last 10k was about 3 weeks ago though!

......That being said, I literally got a 10k egg a few hours after I made that post. Let's see if it works for other things.

"Not had a bloody snorlax yet!!"

God knows how it works with generating eggs, I only ever had 2 10km eggs - both at the same time around level 15, both hatched Eevees. Never had one since and I'm level 25 now. Barely ever get 2km eggs either, just 5km 95% of the time

Don't know what's going on this morning but at my work (where nothing new ever spawns) I've got my first Nidoqueen and Pinsir in the space of 15 minutes. Pinsir is spawning all over the place at the moment

:wes:

With eggs I am guessing if you only ever use 1 extra incubator at a time then you not spending big on the app. Likewise if you always have 9 on the go the app has your money anyway. I am assuming that if you hatch 3-6 at a time the will keep temping you to spend more with more random 10kg eggs.

Anyway used that IV calculator thingy and discovered a 100% Eevee. Evolved it to a Jolteon, still 100% with stats matched HP /DEF/ ATT all equal. Need some candy to power it. It's CP is 550ish and tiniest on record. I'll rename it Little Bstd.

HOT DAMN I CAUGHT A PIKACHU!!

It's a 36CP runt but I'll take it! So that's my first Pikachu, Pinser and Nidoqueen in one day. Also found a few Magikarp, Jigglypuffs and other decent ones for candy I need, and found only my 3rd ever 10km egg. Best Pokemon day ever I reckon, they must have done some major work on spawn locations knockyniiiiice

12 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Where you catching these Pokemon JJJS

Pikachu was in Birstall, Pinser and Nidoqueen were both by Vicky Park - there must have been about 5-10 Pinsers come up in the 20 minutes I was there, was bizarre. Never seen one before today

Magikarp seems common in central Birstall now where before it would only spawn usually by the river near White Horse (which is/was also a Poliwag/Poliwhirl nest) and near the Mammoth statue.