Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

On 30 August 2016 at 23:19, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Pikachu was in Birstall, Pinser and Nidoqueen were both by Vicky Park - there must have been about 5-10 Pinsers come up in the 20 minutes I was there, was bizarre. Never seen one before today

Magikarp seems common in central Birstall now where before it would only spawn usually by the river near White Horse (which is/was also a Poliwag/Poliwhirl nest) and near the Mammoth statue.

Loads of slowpokes and dratinis too near the white horse.

What's the best browser-based live map (not those shitty "sightings" ones) that still works? I've got Pokemesh app but it only shows you a tiny radius and I need one Mankey for evolving. I know there's a nest near Abbey Lane and I want to locate it so I can grab one on the way home (only need 1 Mankey candy to get Primeape)

39 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

What's the best browser-based live map (not those shitty "sightings" ones) that still works? I've got Pokemesh app but it only shows you a tiny radius and I need one Mankey for evolving. I know there's a nest near Abbey Lane and I want to locate it so I can grab one on the way home (only need 1 Mankey candy to get Primeape)

Park up at St Margarets football, walk towards the club house and you will find one.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Excellent. Any Voltorb or Geodude nests round there or near outskirts of Leicester? They're next on my hit list for evolving

Voltorb pops up quite often near Asda in Thurmaston. not often enough to be a nest but still there most days

• Like 1

Caught a Gyarados, was in two minds about actually catching it though as I'm well over 300 Magikarp candy and quite liked the idea of evolving my best fattest fish.

Upto 109/151 caught now. Very nearly have enough candy for Muk, Electrode, Graveler, Vileplume and Nidoking. God knows when I'll get any of the others though

On 2016-08-17 at 00:10, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm still not a fan of MIUI, and I get a lot of notifications in Chinese. The keyboard occasionally reverts back to Chinese when you're typing and it's got a really intrusive download system that prompts you to use their "superfast" (spy) servers every time you download anything, which is pretty annoying. I don't regret the purchase, but I'd be hesitant to recommend it to anyone that likes stock Android or wants to tinker and has never done any rooting or modding before as it's a lot trickier to tamper with than other phones I've had before. Having said that I've not had any technical problems at all so far, besides TuneIn radio crashing a couple of times and attempting to get me to redownload it using some shitty Chinese app store rather than Google Play, which was odd but fixed with a cache wipe.

Im not tunein using but radio111, http://online.radio111.com
Maybe will help in some other way

Got 95 now I'm back after my banning for using pokemesh! Should be at 100 soon as I'm close to evolving sandshrew, meowth, geodude, poliwhirl and haunter. No idea how I'm going to get too many more than that though. Anyone have a clue when there's going to be an update on the tracker?

9 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Well disappointed, had to cycle 6 miles (10km) to work as my motorbike is in the garage so I put Pokemon Go on and left it in my bag. Bearing in mind I'm well out of shape and probably averaged 10mph - it only registered 1.3km. WHAT.

Thought I read somewhere the limit was changed to 10 km/h? So more like 6 mph.