Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Bloodborne

Time doing me at the minute as well, haven't even managed to get through last weeks Game of Thrones episode yet never mind put any time into this, maybe over Easter.

What's GoT like Pablo? Enjoy the tv series myself, how does it play?

I must admit, Watchdogs is a bit of a chore and it takes time but leaving it for a few months is keeping the tedium back to a certain extent. However, there's a lack of challenge and Aiden Pearce is the dullest character of any computer game period.

What's GoT like Pablo? Enjoy the tv series myself, how does it play?

I must admit, Watchdogs is a bit of a chore and it takes time but leaving it for a few months is keeping the tedium back to a certain extent. However, there's a lack of challenge and Aiden Pearce is the dullest character of any computer game period.

Watch Dogs was alright, I did tell you it probably wouldn't be worth wetting yourself over, I've actually only got the songs and the kill four people with focus left to do for the platinum I just need to get round to doing them. Songs in particular = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I found it quite hard, not because of the enemies persay more because Aiden is horrible to control sometimes.

Game of Thrones is good, heavily tied into the TV series and alot of the characters are involved (all played by the correct actors as well) I dunno if you've played any of Telltales other games if so you'll know what to expect. The only issue you'll have it's pretty much a staight play through. You pay about £26 for about 18 hours of game and after that it's done unless you want to go back and puropsely make different choices.

Watchdogs was going to be the first game that I platinumed but the hidden trophy where you need to get tailed, the drinking games (the guy in the sticks is a dead ringer for woody harrelson) and the songs. The taking one is near on impossible because I got the game a while after it came out and nobody did it.

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/26/how-and-why-bloodborne-lost-me

That sums it up for me! Having never played a souls game before i wasn't sure what to expect!

And this comes from IGN who gave Alien Isolation 5.9/10.

It appears that the rinse and repeat formula in Bloodborne is more appealing to some than it is in Alien Isolation.

Ah well, each to their own!  lol

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't have a clue what was going on for the first hour, now I love it. Doesn't seem unfairly hard either (yet!).

Souls games generally don't until you start getting to the bosses that have moves that kill you in one hit, thats when the frustration starts to kick in. You spend 20 minutes getting a boss down to a slither of health and then one wrong move and it's back to the start.

I have spent so much time running around and dying. Not even reached the first boss lol I had absolutely no idea what I needed to do and had to google to find out.

The vageness in direction is a little annoying at times I have to say although I am finding my way around a little better than Dark Souls. Got two or three bosses down not had to google anything yet.

I am pulling my hair out playing this. I know this is exactly what every Bloodborne player experiences. But I am getting better and finding enemies easier to kill now, just got to get past Central Yharnam bosses and I think the game will get more fun. 

Seriously considered getting my money back. 

• 1 month later...

Archived