Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

43 minutes ago, KFS said:

Every year I give the Giants a go as my ‘local team’. In their first possession of the season, they just fumbled the ball to settle for a FG attempt; intercepted for a cowboys touchdown. Absolutely laughable lol I’m going bed 

Somebody at the franchise has to answer for how unprepared they are to start the season against the Dallas fuching Cowboys. 

I was not expecting that scoreline when I woke up this morning. Scary thing is, watching the highlights, our offence didn't look all that great. The O-line looked good, Pollard was Pollard but our passing game was a bit disjointed. 

Defense was scary though. Absolutely amazing I just hope that they're not going to be expected to carry this team once again because they're not always going to come up against an offence as hopless as the Giants offence were last night..

Ever since the Cowboys poached the great Tom Landry away from the Giants to be their first head coach in 1960, the Cowboys have generally had the Giants' number. Dak has now won 11 straight games as a starter against the Giants and hasn't lost to them since his rookie year, which is crazy when you consider Dak is actually quite average.

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

How did I only just find out that we had a NFL thread on here! I’m a big KC fan, have been ever since Jamaal Charles (loved his style) was playing for us. 

Because we all support teams that give us hope and a bit of banter but inevitably flame out.

We don't want anyone on here actually winning the Superbowl and rubbing it in, so nobody told you.

(Yes, I'm still bitter about that 4th quarter in Superbowl 54...)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

How did I only just find out that we had a NFL thread on here! I’m a big KC fan, have been ever since Jamaal Charles (loved his style) was playing for us. 

I think I have a Jamaal Charles KC jersey at home, from when I saw them in the London games. 

• Like 1

On 11/09/2023 at 12:08, Simmo86 said:

Seahawks back to ruining my Sundays/Mondays.

Absolutely disgusting performance last night

Sometimes, I’d rather just be a fan of dogshit than be a fan of the Chargers, who are dogshit but enjoy getting your hopes up every week/year. 

Great game though. 

• Like 1