Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

Deebo Samuel having a great season too. 

9 pro-bowlers, it's a hell of a team.  I suppose that's another reason why he doesn't deserve MVP!

11 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

9 pro-bowlers, it's a hell of a team.  I suppose that's another reason why he doesn't deserve MVP!

No Man City player should ever win player of the year. 

Messi and Ronaldo shouldn't have won the ballon d'or. 

12 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He's had an average season for him. Aiyuk has been much better and is Purdy's go-to receiver now.

Much better than last year - besides, so much of what he offers is when he doesn't have the ball.

30 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

No Man City player should ever win player of the year. 

Messi and Ronaldo shouldn't have won the ballon d'or. 

No one cares about this - it's just some elitist ego trip.

Looks as though Bill Belichick out the door!

Would have been unfathomable a couple of years ago, but the numbers speak for themselves:

After going 5-11 in his first season, they had 19 years in a row with a winning record (17 Division titles) & 6 Superbowls(!). But since then, its 3 losing records in the past 4 years & this year's train wreck of a 4-13 season & a last place finish.

He is 15 wins away from overtaking Don Shula's total wins... I think he ends up tarnishing his reputation a bit further by taking another job.

41 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Great opening drive for the Packers.

I watched the opening drive from each team and turned it off. No point. Poor decision making, silly penalties, same old Cowboys. They lost this game in the first 5 minutes. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I watched the opening drive from each team and turned it off. No point. Poor decision making, silly penalties, same old Cowboys. They lost this game in the first 5 minutes. 

Would never have predicted the Packers to be up by 3 TDs.

Don't know what to make of the Packers this year... From 2-5 & a mess to 6-6 riding a 3 game win streak... to 2 bad losses & nearly gone at 6-8 to a great finish and this start to the Post Season.

At this point, they will either flame out badly in the divisional round or go all the way!