Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

4 hours ago, Super_horns said:

I wonder if this will cause a stir or two in America ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c4gqnvj1v8lo

"My knee, my knee"

*an hour later runs in an 80yrd receiving TD*

Joking aside, this is what happens when egos collide. 2 bellends acting like bellends but the bellend with power needs to be held to a higher standard.

1 hour ago, mancunianfox said:

The NFL have to step in at this point, help Tua and prevent something really awful happening. 

Yeah that and the fact these concussions are so high profile its turning a lot of players away from the game.  Although it has boosted other sports with soccer and track and field getting higher participation year on year.

Obviously hope Tua is ok, but that was just dumb on his part considering his history of concussions.

He already had the 1st down, so there was no need to lower his helmet and go head first into contact. And for what? An extra half yard? Just get down and slide like you are coached to do and move on to the next play.

I think he was trying to play Heroball because his team were behind and he'd already thrown 3 interceptions.

• Like 2